Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Brave Rabbit



Why hello there, Mr./Ms. Bunny. Don't mind me. You just keep munching away.


There's this little bunny rabbit in my garden that likes to hop around the perennial borders munching on this and that.

I encounter it frequently in my walks and I think it has become so accustomed to my presence that it rarely bothers to hop away even when I come within a few feet of it.

It's so quiet and well-camouflaged that my biggest concern is that I'll accidentally step on it someday! 


I'm sure there are still a few blades of tender green grass worth nibbling among the otherwise parched lawn.


Have a good evening!
 

Do you have any 'wildlife' in your garden that have become acclimated to your presence?

PS - Get all the latest Garden of Aaron tidbits straight to your inbox with a free email subscription :)