Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thank You 200,000 Times


As the little counter way down in the right-hand sidebar shows, Garden of Aaron surpassed 200,000 lifetime visits yesterday.

So I just wanted to write a quick note to say "Thank You!" to everyone who visits, reads and comments.

Special thanks to all those knowledgeable gardeners and garden bloggers who give me so much encouragement and don't laugh (too much?) at my gardening faux pas.

I wish I could send you all flowers, but perhaps a virtual bouquet will have to do...

Natchez Mock Orange (Philadelphus x virginalis) begins to bloom in early May in Middle Tennessee (2014)
The Mock Orange (Philadelphus x virginalis "Natchez") finally has started to bloom! 



Dianthus gratianopolitanus "Firewitch" looking amazing in full bloom
Dianthus gratianopolitanus "Firewitch" looking A-mazing in full bloom. Did I say I broke up with this last year? What was I thinking? I take it back. In fact, I'm pretty sure I need more of these in my garden.



Salvia nemorosa "May Night" in bloom
Salvia nemorosa. After vacillating in the past (and losing the plant tag), I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this May Night. (I have Blue Hill too, but it's a lighter periwinkle blue.)


Clematis "Crystal Fountain" in bloom
Clematis "Crystal Fountain" puts on quite a show